Make an offer
Body Type4 Wheel Drives & SUVs
- Do not under any circumstances pay in advance.
- Check the car carefully before you buy it. Ask for inspection certificates.
- Check ownership and registration details as well as a vehicle logbook.
- Meet at a safe and public location and bring someone with you.
- Pay after you collect the car. Always request proof of purchase (transfer receipt, email..)
- Look out for significantly undervalued cars. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Car is in great condition, it has only been in Nassau for a little over a year. It has not been involve in an accident not dose is has mechanical problems.